Leona is STILL the cutest thing to walk this earth! she doesn't blog but it's not purplepandapotato without her :) View Leona's post here (cos there's only one -_-).

Siew Lee [pinkish_potato] is a bimbotic (but in the lovable cute way :P) potato. She's still not over green boy and we're not surprised :P View all Siewlee's posts here.

Ivy isn't such a pedophile after all. Throw her anything chocolate and she'll love you :P View all Ivy's posts here.



Ainaa's
Amanda's
Dexter T's
Gordon's
Hui Yee's
Jade's
Jasmine's
Jun Yip's
KayKay's
Katherine's
Lynette's
Mabel's

Martin's
Michelle's
Nick's
Rachel's
Reubs's
Samantha's
Siew May's
Sueen's
Yi-Vonne's

Layout credits!
1 2 3 4 5 6

The Attires' Attic
Clothes Bucket!
Facebook
Quaintly.net
Shopaholics Unite
What the Fudge?
Xiaxue


World Aids Day
Free Rice


Monday, March 22, 2010
next stop, vegas please.



The Red Queen: I need a pig here!
[Live pig is slid under her feet]
The Red Queen: I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.
[Mad Hatter chuckles]
The Red Queen: Stop that!
[He does]


The Mad Hatter: [to Alice] You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.

The Mad Hatter: What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I use to hat The White Queen, you know. Her head was so small.
The Red Queen: It's tiny. It's a pimple of a head.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: Alice has escaped.
[Red Queen slaps him]
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: On the Bandersnatch.
[Red Queen slaps him again]
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: With the Vorpal Sword.
[Red Queen slaps him again]
The Red Queen: Where are my fat boys! I love my fat boys. Say something. Entertain us.


The Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady.
Alice Kingsley: A hat?
The Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?


i loved Alice in Wonderland actually. although some people said it wasn't that nice, i liked it :D

my favourite character has got to be the Red Queen for sure. she's quite adorable and dumb. hahaha. and her disproportionate head to body ratio :)