Leona is STILL the cutest thing to walk this earth! she doesn't blog but it's not purplepandapotato without her :) View Leona's post here (cos there's only one -_-).

Siew Lee [pinkish_potato] is a bimbotic (but in the lovable cute way :P) potato. She's still not over green boy and we're not surprised :P View all Siewlee's posts here.

Ivy isn't such a pedophile after all. Throw her anything chocolate and she'll love you :P View all Ivy's posts here.



Ainaa's
Amanda's
Dexter T's
Gordon's
Hui Yee's
Jade's
Jasmine's
Jun Yip's
KayKay's
Katherine's
Lynette's
Mabel's

Martin's
Michelle's
Nick's
Rachel's
Reubs's
Samantha's
Siew May's
Sueen's
Yi-Vonne's

Layout credits!
1 2 3 4 5 6

The Attires' Attic
Clothes Bucket!
Facebook
Quaintly.net
Shopaholics Unite
What the Fudge?
Xiaxue


World Aids Day
Free Rice


Sunday, April 11, 2010
i'm in pieces, baby, fix me

it's funny how things can turn around in a matter of weeks.

i'm glad that things worked out the way i wanted them to.

:D

my drama with my industrial training placement has finally been settled!

if you're interested in knowing, this is what happened :

i applied for restaurant A as my first choice. then about 2 weeks later i found out i was accepted (no interview required, they accepted me straight). the only thing is, because i didn't have to go for an interview, i didn't have a chance to speak to the person in charge & get the necessary details that i wanted. so the career center asked me to contact them myself. but anyhow, i was quite busy with college so i didn't call them either.

until 2 weeks ago i called them and they said "ohhh okay, we have to check with the head office first yeah? we'll call you back" but they never did. so last wednesday, i called them to ask if they were still accepting trainees (cos i was pestering my friend to follow me) & then that's how i found out that there was no trainees at restaurant A! how could this be right? since i was already confirmed and all. so anyway, i went back to the career center in college and asked them about it. they were clueless too so a phone call to restaurant A's head office was made and true enough, there was no trainee at restaurant A because they transferred me to their other branch in mount kiara.

how could they do that right? i mean after all, i applied for A, why transfer me to mount kiara? and the cheek of them to transfer me without informing taylor's or me! if they informed me then fine, at least they had the courtesy. but they just transferred as they liked & pleased! that's the part that pissed me off the most. imagine, i found out about this about a week before my training is supposed to start. & suddenly my "confirmed since february" training is totally unconfirmed!

here's where the next drama starts. the lady at the head office said that she will reconfirm about it by friday (yesterday) so i waited. and on friday i went to the career center and they said, ohhh they haven't called me back yet, leave your name & number here and i will call you by today. i even confirmed again and again for them to inform me by the end of that day itself, because if i'm rejected then i will know what to do next right! after all time was running out!

but alas, the career center let me down. and they didn't tell me whether it was confirmed or not =.=

so today i just went ahead to restaurant B and spoke to the manager himself about whether he could accept me. and luckily, everything went well!!!! :D

no thanks to the career center. haha.



i just want to thank my wonderful friend for accompanying me there & everything!!! :D
i appreciate it so much! :D

so there you go, my drama with my training. hahaha.

okay byeee